San Diego County Co-Dependents Anonymous
Co-Dependents Anonymous of San Diego is a fellowship of men and women whose common purpose is to develop healthy relationships. The only requirement for membership is a desire for healthy and loving relationships. We rely on the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions for knowledge and wisdom. These are the principles of our program and guides to developing honest and fulfilling relationships. Through applying the Twelve Steps and principles in CoDA to our daily life and relationships, both present and past, we can experience a new freedom from our self-defeating lifestyles and realize a new joy, acceptance and serenity in our lives.
- May 18th - The Monthly Community Business Meeting is held on the 3rd Saturday of every month. See more info here.
May 18th - The SoCalCoDA Conference Planning Meeting is at Coco's Restaurant, 16759 Bernardo Center Drive,
Rancho Bernardo, CA 92128. The meeting starts at 12:30pm. Email Cheri K at
- June 1st - Please join us on the first Sunday of the month for the San Diego County CoDA Speakers Meeting. See more info here.
- June 7th - 9th - The 2013 SocalCODA Conference theme is "Growing in Recovery through Spirituality". See more info here.
- July 13th - Kite Fly at Mission Bay. More informationa and a kite-flying-flyer coming soon.
- July 12th - 14th - The 2013 International CoDA Convention. See more info here.
Other Important Information
- You can order CoDA literature online. The order is sent to the Literature Chair, who will fill your online orders in time for the monthy Community Business Meeting. Click here to order online.
- Please consider 12th Step work with H&I; they need volunteers to "...carry the message to other co-dependents...who desire healthy and loving relationships." H&I has created a downloadable flyer here.
Where to Send 7th Tradition Donations
San Diego County CoDA (60%) -
P.O. BOX 720064
San Diego, CA 92172-0064
Southern Californa CoDA (10%) - P.O. BOX 4639 Culver City, CA 90231-4639
CoDA, Inc. (30%) - P.O. BOX 33577 Phoenix, AZ 85067-3577
A group's Seventh Tradition suggested contributions, after establishing "meeting expenses," and "prudent reserves."