San Diego County Co-Dependents Anonymous
Co-Dependents Anonymous of San Diego is a fellowship of men and women whose common purpose is to develop healthy relationships. The only requirement for membership is a desire for healthy and loving relationships. We rely on the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions for knowledge and wisdom. These are the principles of our program and guides to developing honest and fulfilling relationships. Through applying the Twelve Steps and principles in CoDA to our daily life and relationships, both present and past, we can experience a new freedom from our self-defeating lifestyles and realize a new joy, acceptance and serenity in our lives.
SoCal CoDA Conference Info
The SoCal CoDA Conference flyer and registration are now available on the SoCal CoDA Website!
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED!
The Southern California CoDA Conference scheduled for May 13th - 15th is fast approaching!! Since San Diego is hosting the conference, we are looking for volunteers to help in various capacities so that participants are welcomed and this event flows smoothly. Please consider helping in the following areas:
- Registration - checking people in and giving out packets of information (Friday and Saturday only)
- Greeters - welcoming attendees to the conference and directing them to the various workshop rooms and other activities
- Literature - Being at the literature table, answering questions about the literature, and selling literature to attendees
- Fellowship Lounge - replenishing snacks and drinks, keeping the lounge tidy, and interacting with the people who drop by.
I will try to schedule shifts lasting for only 2 hours, and at times that will not conflict with ongoing keynote speakers and workshops.
If you would like to help, please contact Csilla F. at 619-665-7301 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let me know your name, what day/time you would prefer to volunteer, and a phone number/email address where I can get in touch with you. I will contact you with information about when your shift is scheduled and where to report for it by May 6th.
- Quick Calendar -
Other Important Information
- You can order CoDA literature online. The order is sent to the Literature Chair, who will fill your online orders in time for the monthy Community Business Meeting. Click here to order online.
- Please consider 12th Step work with H&I; they need volunteers to "...carry the message to other co-dependents...who desire healthy and loving relationships." H&I has created a downloadable flyer here.
Coda Community Events Distribution List
Where to Send 7th Tradition Donations
San Diego County CoDA (60%) -
P.O. BOX 720064
San Diego, CA 92172-0064
Southern Californa CoDA (10%) - P.O. BOX 4639 Culver City, CA 90231-4639
CoDA, Inc. (30%) - P.O. BOX 33577 Phoenix, AZ 85067-3577
A group's Seventh Tradition suggested contributions, after establishing "meeting expenses," and "prudent reserves."